Nondisclosure of confidential information:
Through the normal course of its work, the Catholic Community Foundation of San Diego’s (CCFSD) board and staff may be exposed to confidential information about donors.
The CCFSD board and staff pledge to keep totally confidential all non-public information of a sensitive nature pertaining to donors, specifically:
- The CCFSD does not provide or sell donor contact information to any outside source.
- The CCFSD does not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- The CCFSD protects donors’ rights to privacy and anonymity. Those wishing anonymity need only communicate this request to any CCFSD staff member.
- The CCFSD takes every reasonable step and caution to ensure that information technology systems cannot be invaded by unauthorized users.
- Those included on email distribution lists may opt-out at any time by notifying the CCFSD.
Through the normal course of its work, the Catholic Community Foundation of San Diego’s board and staff may also be exposed to confidential information about other categories of constituents, including grant seekers, grantees and other individuals or organizations.
The CCFSD’s board and staff also pledge to keep totally confidential all non-public information of a sensitive nature for these constituents.
Donations to Catholic Community Foundation of San Diego via our website can only be refunded in exceptional circumstances. If CCFSD (or its appointed supplier) has made an administrative error in handling your donation, for example if we’ve accidentally taken two payments, we will of course be happy to refund. However, please be aware that errors of this nature will normally be settled by your bank and credit/debit card issuer who will then claim the money back from us. If you believe we have made an error, please contact us at 858-490-8367.